Sr Vice Pres. & CFO of Watson Pharmaceuticals Inc. (WPI) R Todd Joyce sells 2,500 shares of WPI on 12/10/2010 at an average price of $49 a share.
Watson Pharmaceuticals Inc. has a market cap of $6.45 billion; its shares were traded at around $48.66 with a P/E ratio of 15.4 and P/S ratio of 2.3. Watson Pharmaceuticals Inc. had an annual average earning growth of 6% over the past 10 years. GuruFocus rated Watson Pharmaceuticals Inc. the business predictability rank of 4-star.
WPI is in the portfolios of Francis Chou of Chou Associates Management Inc., Andreas Halvorsen of Viking Global Investors LP, Edward Owens of Vanguard Health Care Fund, Louis Moore Bacon of Moore Capital Management, LP, Mario Gabelli of GAMCO Investors, Steven Cohen of SAC Capital Advisors, Jim Simons of Renaissance Technologies LLC, Bruce Kovner of Caxton Associates.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of WPI. For the complete insider trading history of WPI, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Sell: Sr. VP, Research & Development Charles D Ebert sold 3,639 shares of WPI stock on 12/06/2010 at the average price of 51. Charles D Ebert owns at least 25,149 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 4.59% since.
- Sell: EVP & COO of Anda, Inc. Albert Paonessa Iii sold 4,000 shares of WPI stock on 11/29/2010 at the average price of 48.44. Albert Paonessa Iii owns at least 36,711 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 0.45% since.
- Sell: Director Albert F Hummel sold 20,000 shares of WPI stock on 08/24/2010 at the average price of 42.07. Albert F Hummel owns at least 149,514 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 15.66% since.
- Sell: Director Michel J Feldman sold 8,334 shares of WPI stock on 08/23/2010 at the average price of 42.48. Michel J Feldman owns at least 11,000 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 14.55% since.
- Sell: SR VP, Human Resources Clare Carmichael sold 1,318 shares of WPI stock on 08/16/2010 at the average price of 42.32. Clare Carmichael owns at least 17,483 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 14.98% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.
About the author:
insiderGuruFocus - Stock Picks and Market Insight of Gurus