CFO of Middleby Corp. (NASDAQ:MIDD) Timothy John Fitzgerald sells 10,508 shares of MIDD on 12/14/2010 at an average price of $85.01 a share.
Middleby Corp. has a market cap of $1.55 billion; its shares were traded at around $83.99 with a P/E ratio of 21.7 and P/S ratio of 2.4. Middleby Corp. had an annual average earning growth of 35.3% over the past 10 years. GuruFocus rated Middleby Corp. the business predictability rank of 4.5-star.
MIDD is in the portfolios of John Rogers of ARIEL CAPITAL MANAGEMENT LLC, RS Investment Management, NWQ Managers of NWQ Investment Management Co, Robert Olstein of Olstein Financial Alert Fund, Mario Gabelli of GAMCO Investors.
CEO Recent Trades:
- Sell: CEO, Chairman, President Selim A Bassoul sold 36,765 shares of MIDD stock on 12/13/2010 at the average price of 85.01. Selim A Bassoul owns at least 827,855 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 1.2% since.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of MIDD. For the complete insider trading history of MIDD, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Sell: Director Philip G Putnam sold 2,000 shares of MIDD stock on 09/15/2010 at the average price of 60.9. Philip G Putnam owns at least 8,000 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 37.91% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.