VP, Finance & CFO of The Toro Company (NYSE:TTC) Stephen P Wolfe sells 22,824 shares of TTC on 12/13/2010 at an average price of $62.31 a share.
The Toro Company has a market cap of $1.95 billion; its shares were traded at around $62.19 with a P/E ratio of 22.4 and P/S ratio of 1.2. The dividend yield of The Toro Company stocks is 1.2%. The Toro Company had an annual average earning growth of 12.7% over the past 10 years. GuruFocus rated The Toro Company the business predictability rank of 2.5-star.
TTC is in the portfolios of Bill Frels of Mairs & Power Inc. , Columbia Wanger of Columbia Wanger Asset Management, Kenneth Fisher of Fisher Asset Management, LLC, Diamond Hill Capital of Diamond Hill Capital Management Inc, Chuck Royce of Royce& Associates, Bruce Kovner of Caxton Associates, Jim Simons of Renaissance Technologies LLC, Mario Gabelli of GAMCO Investors, First Pacific Advisors of First Pacific Advisors, LLC, Jeremy Grantham of GMO LLC.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of TTC. For the complete insider trading history of TTC, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Sell: Director Robert H Nassau sold 369 shares of TTC stock on 12/10/2010 at the average price of 63.22. Robert H Nassau owns at least 15,204 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 1.63% since.
- Sell: VP, Commercial Business Darren L Redetzke sold 7,045 shares of TTC stock on 12/09/2010 at the average price of 63.45. Darren L Redetzke owns at least 8,283 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 1.99% since.
- Sell: VP, Irrigation Businesses Philip A Burkart sold 7,500 shares of TTC stock on 09/16/2010 at the average price of 54. Philip A Burkart owns at least 63,364 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 15.17% since.
- Sell: Director Robert H Nassau sold 669 shares of TTC stock on 06/22/2010 at the average price of 55.5. Robert H Nassau owns at least 15,102 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 12.05% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.