Investment Technology Group Inc. has a market cap of $669.1 million; its shares were traded at around $15.98 with a P/E ratio of 16.8 and P/S ratio of 1. Investment Technology Group Inc. had an annual average earning growth of 1.7% over the past 10 years.
ITG is in the portfolios of Third Avenue Management, David Dreman of Dreman Value Management, Columbia Wanger of Columbia Wanger Asset Management, Jim Simons of Renaissance Technologies LLC, Chuck Royce of Royce& Associates.
This is the annual revenues and earnings per share of ITG over the last 10 years. For detailed 10-year financial data and charts, go to 10-Year Financials of ITG.
CEO Recent Trades:
- Sell: CEO and President Robert C Gasser sold 1,800 shares of ITG stock on 08/27/2010 at the average price of 14. Robert C Gasser owns at least 176,745 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 14.14% since.
- Sell: CEO and President Robert C Gasser sold 3,200 shares of ITG stock on 08/25/2010 at the average price of 14.13. Robert C Gasser owns at least 178,545 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 13.09% since.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of ITG. For the complete insider trading history of ITG, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Sell: Managing Dir,Gen Counsel & Sec P Mats Goebels sold 9,000 shares of ITG stock on 08/09/2010 at the average price of 15.61. P Mats Goebels owns at least 64,802 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 2.37% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.