President & CEO of StanCorp Financial Group Inc. (NYSE:SFG) Greg J Ness sells 10,000 shares of SFG on 12/14/2010 at an average price of $46.21 a share.
Stancorp Financial Group Inc. has a market cap of $2.12 billion; its shares were traded at around $46.03 with a P/E ratio of 9.6 and P/S ratio of 0.8. The dividend yield of Stancorp Financial Group Inc. stocks is 1.9%. Stancorp Financial Group Inc. had an annual average earning growth of 13.6% over the past 10 years. GuruFocus rated Stancorp Financial Group Inc. the business predictability rank of 2.5-star.
SFG is in the portfolios of RS Investment Management, NWQ Managers of NWQ Investment Management Co, Chuck Royce of Royce& Associates, Paul Tudor Jones of The Tudor Group, Jim Simons of Renaissance Technologies LLC, Steven Cohen of SAC Capital Advisors, Jeremy Grantham of GMO LLC.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of SFG. For the complete insider trading history of SFG, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Buy: Director Duane Charles Mcdougall bought 1,000 shares of SFG stock on 09/01/2010 at the average price of 36.9. Duane Charles Mcdougall owns at least 3,560 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 24.74% since.
- Buy: Director Duane Charles Mcdougall bought 1,000 shares of SFG stock on 07/23/2010 at the average price of 37.5. Duane Charles Mcdougall owns at least 2,560 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 22.75% since.
- Sell: Director E Kay Stepp sold 10,000 shares of SFG stock on 10/25/2010 at the average price of 42.91. E Kay Stepp owns at least 6,198 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 7.27% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.