Chairman & CEO of TIME WARNER CABLE INC (NYSE:TWC) Glenn Britt sells 47,507 shares of TWC on 12/15/2010 at an average price of $64.67 a share.
Time Warner Cable Inc has a market cap of $22.97 billion; its shares were traded at around $64.58 with a P/E ratio of 17.6 and P/S ratio of 1.3. The dividend yield of Time Warner Cable Inc stocks is 2.5%.
TWC is in the portfolios of Julian Robertson of Tiger Management, Andreas Halvorsen of Viking Global Investors LP, Dodge & Cox, Steven Cohen of SAC Capital Advisors, HOTCHKIS & WILEY of HOTCHKIS & WILEY Capital Management LLC, George Soros of Soros Fund Management LLC, Kenneth Fisher of Fisher Asset Management, LLC, Mario Gabelli of GAMCO Investors, Paul Tudor Jones of The Tudor Group, Jeremy Grantham of GMO LLC, Richard Aster Jr of Meridian Fund, Jean-Marie Eveillard of First Eagle Investment Management, LLC, Bruce Kovner of Caxton Associates.
CEO Recent Trades:
- Sell: Chairman, President & CEO Glenn Britt sold 47,373 shares of TWC stock on 09/15/2010 at the average price of 54.7. Glenn Britt owns at least 40,541 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 18.06% since.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of TWC. For the complete insider trading history of TWC, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Buy: Director John E Sununu bought 100 shares of TWC stock on 09/07/2010 at the average price of 54.31. John E Sununu owns at least 100 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 18.91% since.
- Buy: Director Donna James bought 150 shares of TWC stock on 08/13/2010 at the average price of 54.66. Donna James owns at least 150 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 18.15% since.
- Buy: Director Carole Black bought 500 shares of TWC stock on 08/06/2010 at the average price of 55.19. Carole Black owns at least 500 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 17.01% since.
- Sell: EVP & Chief Technology Officer Michael L Lajoie sold 10,000 shares of TWC stock on 12/08/2010 at the average price of 65.17. The price of the stock has decreased by 0.91% since.
- Sell: EVP & Chief Strategy Officer Peter C Stern sold 2,851 shares of TWC stock on 12/03/2010 at the average price of 65. The price of the stock has decreased by 0.65% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.