Vice Pres, CFO of Cimarex Energy Co. (NYSE:XEC) Paul Korus sells 5,000 shares of XEC on 12/16/2010 at an average price of $87.95 a share.
Cimarex Energy Co. has a market cap of $7.49 billion; its shares were traded at around $88.4 with a P/E ratio of 14.5 and P/S ratio of 7.4. The dividend yield of Cimarex Energy Co. stocks is 0.4%.
XEC is in the portfolios of Third Avenue Management, Robert Rodriguez of FPA Capital, Martin Whitman of Third Avenue Value Fund, Diamond Hill Capital of Diamond Hill Capital Management Inc, First Pacific Advisors of First Pacific Advisors, LLC, Chuck Royce of Royce& Associates, Kenneth Fisher of Fisher Asset Management, LLC, Bruce Kovner of Caxton Associates, Jim Simons of Renaissance Technologies LLC, David Dreman of Dreman Value Management, Stanley Druckenmiller of Duquesne Capital Management, LLC, Steven Cohen of SAC Capital Advisors, Jeremy Grantham of GMO LLC, George Soros of Soros Fund Management LLC.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of XEC. For the complete insider trading history of XEC, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Sell: Vice President Gary R Abbott sold 7,244 shares of XEC stock on 12/16/2010 at the average price of 88. Gary R Abbott owns at least 112,521 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 0.45% since.
- Sell: Vice President Richard S Dinkins sold 5,000 shares of XEC stock on 12/10/2010 at the average price of 85.36. Richard S Dinkins owns at least 150,501 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 3.56% since.
- Sell: Sr VP Stephen P Bell sold 5,000 shares of XEC stock on 11/15/2010 at the average price of 81.83. Stephen P Bell owns at least 197,240 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 8.03% since.
- Sell: Ex Vice Pres Thomas E Jorden sold 2,500 shares of XEC stock on 11/12/2010 at the average price of 80.85. Thomas E Jorden owns at least 202,069 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 9.34% since.
- Sell: Director Jerry Box sold 2,400 shares of XEC stock on 10/04/2010 at the average price of 68.35. Jerry Box owns at least 13,943 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 29.33% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.