Chairman & CEO of Vulcan Materials Company (NYSE:VMC) Donald M James sells 20,000 shares of VMC on 12/16/2010 at an average price of $47.04 a share.
Vulcan Materials Company has a market cap of $6.08 billion; its shares were traded at around $47.33 with and P/S ratio of 2.2. The dividend yield of Vulcan Materials Company stocks is 2.1%.
VMC is in the portfolios of Oak Value of Oak Value Capital Management, Wallace Weitz of Weitz Wallace R & Co, Jean-Marie Eveillard of First Eagle Investment Management, LLC, Mason Hawkins of Southeastern Asset Management, Brian Rogers of T Rowe Price Equity Income Fund, Manning & Napier Advisors, Inc, PRIMECAP Management, Chris Davis of Davis Selected Advisers, Dodge & Cox, RS Investment Management, Tom Russo of Gardner Russo & Gardner, Jim Simons of Renaissance Technologies LLC, Steven Cohen of SAC Capital Advisors, Kenneth Fisher of Fisher Asset Management, LLC.
CEO Recent Trades:
- Sell: Chairman & CEO Donald M James sold 106,650 shares of VMC stock on 12/15/2010 at the average price of 47.54. Donald M James owns at least 181,428 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 0.44% since.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of VMC. For the complete insider trading history of VMC, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Sell: VP, Controller & CIO Ejaz A Khan sold 750 shares of VMC stock on 06/23/2010 at the average price of 46.72. Ejaz A Khan owns at least 3,730 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 1.31% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.