Vulcan Materials Company has a market cap of $6.08 billion; its shares were traded at around $47.33 with and P/S ratio of 2.2. The dividend yield of Vulcan Materials Company stocks is 2.1%.
VMC is in the portfolios of Oak Value of Oak Value Capital Management, Wallace Weitz of Weitz Wallace R & Co, Jean-Marie Eveillard of First Eagle Investment Management, LLC, Mason Hawkins of Southeastern Asset Management, Brian Rogers of T Rowe Price Equity Income Fund, Manning & Napier Advisors, Inc, PRIMECAP Management, Chris Davis of Davis Selected Advisers, Dodge & Cox, RS Investment Management, Tom Russo of Gardner Russo & Gardner, Jim Simons of Renaissance Technologies LLC, Steven Cohen of SAC Capital Advisors, Kenneth Fisher of Fisher Asset Management, LLC.
This is the annual revenues and earnings per share of VMC over the last 10 years. For detailed 10-year financial data and charts, go to 10-Year Financials of VMC.
CEO Recent Trades:
- Sell: Chairman & CEO Donald M James sold 106,650 shares of VMC stock on 12/15/2010 at the average price of 47.54. Donald M James owns at least 181,428 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 0.44% since.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of VMC. For the complete insider trading history of VMC, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Sell: VP, Controller & CIO Ejaz A Khan sold 750 shares of VMC stock on 06/23/2010 at the average price of 46.72. Ejaz A Khan owns at least 3,730 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 1.31% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.