Lance Inc. has a market cap of $762.5 million; its shares were traded at around $23.475 with a P/E ratio of 19.3 and P/S ratio of 0.8. The dividend yield of Lance Inc. stocks is 2.6%. Lance Inc. had an annual average earning growth of 1.6% over the past 5 years.
LNCE is in the portfolios of Diamond Hill Capital of Diamond Hill Capital Management Inc, Chuck Royce of Royce& Associates, Mario Gabelli of GAMCO Investors, Jim Simons of Renaissance Technologies LLC.
This is the annual revenues and earnings per share of LNCE over the last 10 years. For detailed 10-year financial data and charts, go to 10-Year Financials of LNCE.
CEO Recent Trades:
- Sell: CEO David V Singer sold 6,300 shares of LNCE stock on 12/14/2010 at the average price of 22.53. David V Singer owns at least 3,000 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 4.19% since.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of LNCE. For the complete insider trading history of LNCE, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Sell: Director Wilbur J Prezzano sold 8,000 shares of LNCE stock on 12/14/2010 at the average price of 22.51. Wilbur J Prezzano owns at least 14,000 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 4.29% since.
- Sell: Senior Vice President Glenn A Patcha sold 90,922 shares of LNCE stock on 12/10/2010 at the average price of 21.25. Glenn A Patcha owns at least 24,385 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 10.47% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.