Westwood Holdings Group Inc. has a market cap of $294.6 million; its shares were traded at around $39.48 with a P/E ratio of 25.1 and P/S ratio of 6.9. The dividend yield of Westwood Holdings Group Inc. stocks is 3.3%. Westwood Holdings Group Inc. had an annual average earning growth of 1.7% over the past 10 years.
WHG is in the portfolios of Third Avenue Management, Mario Gabelli of GAMCO Investors, Chuck Royce of Royce& Associates, John Keeley of Keeley Fund Management, Jim Simons of Renaissance Technologies LLC.
This is the annual revenues and earnings per share of WHG over the last 10 years. For detailed 10-year financial data and charts, go to 10-Year Financials of WHG.
CEO Recent Trades:
- Sell: President & CEO Brian O Casey sold 14,534 shares of WHG stock on 12/10/2010 at the average price of 39.23. Brian O Casey owns at least 449,080 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 0.64% since.
- Sell: President & CEO Brian O Casey sold 3,900 shares of WHG stock on 12/02/2010 at the average price of 36.36. Brian O Casey owns at least 463,614 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 8.58% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.