President & CEO of Westwood Holdings Group Inc. (NYSE:WHG) Brian O Casey sells 10,466 shares of WHG on 12/17/2010 at an average price of $39.06 a share.
Westwood Holdings Group Inc. has a market cap of $294.6 million; its shares were traded at around $39.48 with a P/E ratio of 25.1 and P/S ratio of 6.9. The dividend yield of Westwood Holdings Group Inc. stocks is 3.3%. Westwood Holdings Group Inc. had an annual average earning growth of 1.7% over the past 10 years.
WHG is in the portfolios of Third Avenue Management, Mario Gabelli of GAMCO Investors, Chuck Royce of Royce& Associates, John Keeley of Keeley Fund Management, Jim Simons of Renaissance Technologies LLC.
CEO Recent Trades:
- Sell: President & CEO Brian O Casey sold 14,534 shares of WHG stock on 12/10/2010 at the average price of 39.23. Brian O Casey owns at least 449,080 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 0.64% since.
- Sell: President & CEO Brian O Casey sold 3,900 shares of WHG stock on 12/02/2010 at the average price of 36.36. Brian O Casey owns at least 463,614 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 8.58% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.