Thomas & Betts Corp. has a market cap of $2.5 billion; its shares were traded at around $48.22 with a P/E ratio of 17.4 and P/S ratio of 1.3. Thomas & Betts Corp. had an annual average earning growth of 11.3% over the past 5 years.
TNB is in the portfolios of Mario Gabelli of GAMCO Investors, PRIMECAP Management, John Keeley of Keeley Fund Management, Chuck Royce of Royce& Associates, Bruce Kovner of Caxton Associates, George Soros of Soros Fund Management LLC, Steven Cohen of SAC Capital Advisors.
This is the annual revenues and earnings per share of TNB over the last 10 years. For detailed 10-year financial data and charts, go to 10-Year Financials of TNB.
CEO Recent Trades:
- Sell: Chairman and CEO Dominic J Pileggi sold 46,032 shares of TNB stock on 12/14/2010 at the average price of 48.83. Dominic J Pileggi owns at least 165,738 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 1.25% since.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of TNB. For the complete insider trading history of TNB, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Sell: Director Jeananne K Hauswald sold 1,229 shares of TNB stock on 11/18/2010 at the average price of 44.01. Jeananne K Hauswald owns at least 9,136 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 9.57% since.
- Sell: Director Dean Jernigan sold 4,531 shares of TNB stock on 10/27/2010 at the average price of 43.18. Dean Jernigan owns at least 7,741 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 11.67% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.