Chairman and CEO of Thomas & Betts Corp. (TNB) Dominic J Pileggi sells 9,817 shares of TNB on 12/15/2010 at an average price of $48.89 a share.
Thomas & Betts Corp. has a market cap of $2.5 billion; its shares were traded at around $48.22 with a P/E ratio of 17.4 and P/S ratio of 1.3. Thomas & Betts Corp. had an annual average earning growth of 11.3% over the past 5 years.
TNB is in the portfolios of Mario Gabelli of GAMCO Investors, PRIMECAP Management, John Keeley of Keeley Fund Management, Chuck Royce of Royce& Associates, Bruce Kovner of Caxton Associates, George Soros of Soros Fund Management LLC, Steven Cohen of SAC Capital Advisors.
CEO Recent Trades:
- Sell: Chairman and CEO Dominic J Pileggi sold 46,032 shares of TNB stock on 12/14/2010 at the average price of 48.83. Dominic J Pileggi owns at least 165,738 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 1.25% since.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of TNB. For the complete insider trading history of TNB, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Sell: Director Jeananne K Hauswald sold 1,229 shares of TNB stock on 11/18/2010 at the average price of 44.01. Jeananne K Hauswald owns at least 9,136 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 9.57% since.
- Sell: Director Dean Jernigan sold 4,531 shares of TNB stock on 10/27/2010 at the average price of 43.18. Dean Jernigan owns at least 7,741 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 11.67% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.