President and CEO of Hawaiian Holdings Inc (NASDAQ:HA) Mark B Dunkerley sells 260,000 shares of HA on 12/15/2010 at an average price of $8.12 a share.
Hawaiian Holdings Inc has a market cap of $399.1 million; its shares were traded at around $8 with a P/E ratio of 8.8 and P/S ratio of 0.4. Hawaiian Holdings Inc had an annual average earning growth of 6% over the past 5 years.
HA is in the portfolios of Jim Simons of Renaissance Technologies LLC, Paul Tudor Jones of The Tudor Group, Steven Cohen of SAC Capital Advisors, George Soros of Soros Fund Management LLC.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of HA. For the complete insider trading history of HA, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Sell: Director Donald J Carty sold 50,000 shares of HA stock on 12/06/2010 at the average price of 8.17. Donald J Carty owns at least 325,612 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 2.08% since.
- Sell: Director William S Swelbar sold 10,000 shares of HA stock on 11/01/2010 at the average price of 7.44. William S Swelbar owns at least 10,000 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 7.53% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.