President & CEO of Hornbeck Offshore Services Inc. (NYSE:HOS) Todd M Hornbeck sells 96,020 shares of HOS on 12/17/2010 at an average price of $20.8 a share.
Hornbeck Offshore Services Inc. has a market cap of $554.1 million; its shares were traded at around $20.95 with a P/E ratio of 13.6 and P/S ratio of 1.4. Hornbeck Offshore Services Inc. had an annual average earning growth of 25.6% over the past 5 years.
HOS is in the portfolios of Diamond Hill Capital of Diamond Hill Capital Management Inc.
CFO Recent Trades:
- Sell: Executive Vice President & CFO James O Jr Harp sold 4,984 shares of HOS stock on 12/14/2010 at the average price of 20.91. James O Jr Harp owns at least 166,301 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 0.19% since.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of HOS. For the complete insider trading history of HOS, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Sell: Director Larry D Hornbeck sold 1,300 shares of HOS stock on 12/16/2010 at the average price of 20.68. Larry D Hornbeck owns at least 213,472 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 1.31% since.
- Sell: Senior VP & General Counsel Samuel A Giberga sold 8,700 shares of HOS stock on 09/13/2010 at the average price of 16.55. Samuel A Giberga owns at least 58,089 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 26.59% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.