Uil Holdings Corp. has a market cap of $1.51 billion; its shares were traded at around $30.01 with a P/E ratio of 15.71 and P/S ratio of 1.69. The dividend yield of Uil Holdings Corp. stocks is 5.76%. Uil Holdings Corp. had an annual average earning growth of 6.2% over the past 5 years.
UIL is in the portfolios of Louis Moore Bacon of Moore Capital Management, LP, Stanley Druckenmiller of Duquesne Capital Management, LLC, Jim Simons of Renaissance Technologies LLC, Steven Cohen of SAC Capital Advisors, Mario Gabelli of GAMCO Investors, Jean-Marie Eveillard of First Eagle Investment Management, LLC.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of UIL. For the complete insider trading history of UIL, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Buy: Director William F Murdy bought 1,000 shares of UIL stock on 09/17/2010 at the average price of 25.75. William F Murdy owns at least 6,000 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 16.54% since.
- Sell: Director James A Thomas sold 4,000 shares of UIL stock on 12/17/2010 at the average price of 29.82. James A Thomas owns at least 3,694 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 0.64% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.
About the author:
insiderGuruFocus - Stock Picks and Market Insight of Gurus