President and CEO of LENDER PROCESSING (NYSE:LPS) Jeffrey S Carbiener sells 20,255 shares of LPS on 12/22/2010 at an average price of $29.52 a share.
Lender Processing has a market cap of $2.76 billion; its shares were traded at around $30.17 with a P/E ratio of 8.9 and P/S ratio of 1.1. The dividend yield of Lender Processing stocks is 1.3%.
LPS is in the portfolios of Murray Stahl of Horizon Asset Management, Lee Ainslie of Maverick Capital, Westport Asset Management, John Keeley of Keeley Fund Management, Jim Simons of Renaissance Technologies LLC, Bruce Kovner of Caxton Associates, Paul Tudor Jones of The Tudor Group, George Soros of Soros Fund Management LLC, Steven Cohen of SAC Capital Advisors, Mario Gabelli of GAMCO Investors.
CFO Recent Trades:
- Buy: Exec. VP & CFO Thomas L Schilling bought 5,000 shares of LPS stock on 11/18/2010 at the average price of 29.85. Thomas L Schilling owns at least 45,800 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 1.07% since.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of LPS. For the complete insider trading history of LPS, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Buy: Director John F Jr Farrell bought 750 shares of LPS stock on 08/27/2010 at the average price of 29.86. John F Jr Farrell owns at least 8,412 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 1.04% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.