CEO & President of Leap Wireless International Inc. (LEAP) Stewart D Hutcheson sells 4,750 shares of LEAP on 12/20/2010 at an average price of $12.21 a share.
Leap Wireless International Inc. has a market cap of $960.7 million; its shares were traded at around $12.27 with and P/S ratio of 0.4. Leap Wireless International Inc. had an annual average earning growth of 9.6% over the past 5 years.
LEAP is in the portfolios of Louis Moore Bacon of Moore Capital Management, LP, Jim Simons of Renaissance Technologies LLC, Jean-Marie Eveillard of First Eagle Investment Management, LLC, George Soros of Soros Fund Management LLC, Steven Cohen of SAC Capital Advisors.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of LEAP. For the complete insider trading history of LEAP, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Buy: Director John D Jr Harkey bought 25,000 shares of LEAP stock on 12/14/2010 at the average price of 11.75. John D Jr Harkey owns at least 50,010 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 4.43% since.
- Sell: Executive VP & COO Albin F Moschner sold 3,500 shares of LEAP stock on 10/26/2010 at the average price of 10.83. Albin F Moschner owns at least 163,661 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 13.3% since.
- Sell: Sr. Vice President, HR Leonard C Stephens sold 1,210 shares of LEAP stock on 08/19/2010 at the average price of 10.75. Leonard C Stephens owns at least 85,147 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 14.14% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.