EVP, CFO and CAO of Discover Financial Services (NYSE:DFS) Roy A Guthrie sells 115,000 shares of DFS on 12/27/2010 at an average price of $18.5 a share.
Discover Financial Services has a market cap of $10.11 billion; its shares were traded at around $18.56 with a P/E ratio of 15.2 and P/S ratio of 1.2. The dividend yield of Discover Financial Services stocks is 0.4%.
DFS is in the portfolios of Steven Romick of FPA Crescent Fund, PRIMECAP Management, Larry Robbins of Glenview Capital, Columbia Wanger of Columbia Wanger Asset Management, First Pacific Advisors of First Pacific Advisors, LLC, HOTCHKIS & WILEY of HOTCHKIS & WILEY Capital Management LLC, Jeff Auxier of Auxier Focus Fund, Mario Gabelli of GAMCO Investors, David Dreman of Dreman Value Management, John Keeley of Keeley Fund Management, Bruce Kovner of Caxton Associates, Paul Tudor Jones of The Tudor Group, Diamond Hill Capital of Diamond Hill Capital Management Inc, Steven Cohen of SAC Capital Advisors, Manning & Napier Advisors, Inc, Jeremy Grantham of GMO LLC, Chuck Royce of Royce& Associates.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of DFS. For the complete insider trading history of DFS, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Sell: SVP & CIO Glenn P Schneider sold 10,653 shares of DFS stock on 12/23/2010 at the average price of 18.36. Glenn P Schneider owns at least 85,633 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 1.09% since.
- Sell: President and COO Roger C Hochschild sold 100,000 shares of DFS stock on 12/20/2010 at the average price of 18.26. Roger C Hochschild owns at least 1,275,972 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 1.64% since.
- Sell: Executive Vice President Diane E Offereins sold 30,000 shares of DFS stock on 09/28/2010 at the average price of 16.36. Diane E Offereins owns at least 471,852 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 13.45% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.