Medifast Inc. has a market cap of $432.4 million; its shares were traded at around $28.04 with a P/E ratio of 21.4 and P/S ratio of 2.6. Medifast Inc. had an annual average earning growth of 31.2% over the past 10 years.
MED is in the portfolios of Bruce Kovner of Caxton Associates, Jeremy Grantham of GMO LLC, George Soros of Soros Fund Management LLC, Jim Simons of Renaissance Technologies LLC.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of MED. For the complete insider trading history of MED, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Sell: Director Barry B Bondroff sold 1,000 shares of MED stock on 12/23/2010 at the average price of 30.82. Barry B Bondroff owns at least 16,566 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 9.02% since.
- Sell: Executive Vice President Leo Williams sold 1,000 shares of MED stock on 11/29/2010 at the average price of 24.1. Leo Williams owns at least 15,000 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 16.35% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.