CFO of Medifast Inc. (MED) Brendan Connors sells 20,000 shares of MED on 01/05/2011 at an average price of $29.13 a share.
Medifast Inc. has a market cap of $432.4 million; its shares were traded at around $28.04 with a P/E ratio of 21.4 and P/S ratio of 2.6. Medifast Inc. had an annual average earning growth of 31.2% over the past 10 years.
This is the annual revenues and earnings per share of MED over the last
10 years. For detailed 10-year financial data and charts, go to 10-Year Financials of MED.
CEO Recent Trades:
- Sell: CEO Michael S Mcdevitt sold 95,000 shares of MED stock on 01/05/2011 at the average price of 27.88. Michael S Mcdevitt owns at least 340,012 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 0.57% since.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of MED. For the complete insider trading history of MED, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Sell: Director Barry B Bondroff sold 1,000 shares of MED stock on 12/23/2010 at the average price of 30.82. Barry B Bondroff owns at least 16,566 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 9.02% since.
- Sell: Executive Vice President Leo Williams sold 1,000 shares of MED stock on 11/29/2010 at the average price of 24.1. Leo Williams owns at least 15,000 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 16.35% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.
About the author:
insiderGuruFocus - Stock Picks and Market Insight of Gurus