Chairman and CEO of Avnet Inc. (NYSE:AVT) Roy Vallee sells 92,474 shares of AVT on 01/18/2011 at an average price of $35.44 a share.
Avnet has a market cap of $5.3 billion; its shares were traded at around $35.35 with a P/E ratio of 10.6 and P/S ratio of 0.3.
Hedge Fund Gurus that owns AVT:Richard Pzena of Pzena Investment Management LLC, Paul Tudor Jones of The Tudor Group, Kenneth Fisher of Fisher Asset Management, LLC, Steven Cohen of SAC Capital Advisors, George Soros of Soros Fund Management LLC.
Mutual Fund and Other Gurus that owns AVT:Robert Rodriguez of FPA Capital, First Pacific Advisors of First Pacific Advisors, LLC, Arnold Schneider of Schneider Capital Management, Columbia Wanger of Columbia Wanger Asset Management, John Buckingham of Al Frank Asset Management, Inc., NWQ Managers of NWQ Investment Management Co, Pioneer Investments, Mario Gabelli of GAMCO Investors, Jeremy Grantham of GMO LLC, Chuck Royce of Royce& Associates.
For details of gurus' trades and ownership with AVT, click here
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of AVT. For the complete insider trading history of AVT, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Sell: Vice President James Neal Smith sold 5,618 shares of AVT stock on 12/08/2010 at the average price of 33.37. James Neal Smith owns at least 28,193 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 5.93% since.
- Sell: Senior Vice President David R Birk sold 12,000 shares of AVT stock on 12/02/2010 at the average price of 32.14. David R Birk owns at least 72,409 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 9.99% since.
- Sell: Vice President Steven R Phillips sold 2,618 shares of AVT stock on 11/12/2010 at the average price of 30.62. Steven R Phillips owns at least 24,058 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 15.45% since.
- Sell: Director Frank R Noonan sold 6,600 shares of AVT stock on 11/09/2010 at the average price of 31.11. Frank R Noonan owns at least 1,000 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 13.63% since.
- Sell: Director Gary L Tooker sold 7,250 shares of AVT stock on 11/08/2010 at the average price of 31. Gary L Tooker owns at least 24,992 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 14.03% since.
For details of insider trades and ownership of AVT, click here
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.