Executive Vice President & CFO of Ascena Retail Group Inc. (ASNA) Armand Correia sells 75,000 shares of ASNA on 01/21/2011 at an average price of $27.03 a share.
Ascena Retail has a market cap of $2.12 billion; its shares were traded at around $26.99 with a P/E ratio of 13 and P/S ratio of 0.9.
Hedge Fund Gurus that owns ASNA:Jim Simons of Renaissance Technologies LLC, Kenneth Fisher of Fisher Asset Management, LLC, Steven Cohen of SAC Capital Advisors.
Mutual Fund and Other Gurus that owns ASNA:Robert Olstein of Olstein Financial Alert Fund, Chuck Royce of Royce& Associates, PRIMECAP Management, Columbia Wanger of Columbia Wanger Asset Management, Jeremy Grantham of GMO LLC.
For details of gurus' trades and ownership with ASNA, click here
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of ASNA. For the complete insider trading history of ASNA, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Sell: SVP, General Counsel Gene Wexler sold 16,000 shares of ASNA stock on 01/18/2011 at the average price of 26.56. Gene Wexler owns at least 12,513 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 1.62% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.