Iberiabank Corp has a market cap of $1.56 billion; its shares were traded at around $57.84 with a P/E ratio of 33 and P/S ratio of 2.6. The dividend yield of Iberiabank Corp stocks is 2.3%. Iberiabank Corp had an annual average earning growth of 10.5% over the past 10 years. GuruFocus rated Iberiabank Corp the business predictability rank of 2.5-star.
Hedge Fund Gurus that owns IBKC:Paul Tudor Jones of The Tudor Group, Jim Simons of Renaissance Technologies LLC.
Mutual Fund and Other Gurus that owns IBKC:John Keeley of Keeley Fund Management, RS Investment Management.
For details of gurus' trades and ownership with IBKC, click here
This is the annual revenues and earnings per share of IBKC over the last 10 years. For detailed 10-year financial data and charts, go to 10-Year Financials of IBKC.
CEO Recent Trades:
- Sell: PRESIDENT, CEO Daryl G Byrd sold 2,500 shares of IBKC stock on 01/07/2011 at the average price of 59.14. Daryl G Byrd owns at least 153,602 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 2.2% since.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of IBKC. For the complete insider trading history of IBKC, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Sell: EXECUTIVE VICE PRESIDENT George J Becker Iii sold 5,625 shares of IBKC stock on 08/06/2010 at the average price of 54.04. George J Becker Iii owns at least 30,486 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 7.03% since.
- Sell: EXECUTIVE VICE PRESIDENT James B. Gburek sold 200 shares of IBKC stock on 07/30/2010 at the average price of 52.06. James B. Gburek owns at least 5,087 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 11.1% since.
For details of insider trades and ownership of IBKC, click here
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.