President and CEO of NVIDIA Corp. (NASDAQ:NVDA) Jen Hsun Huang sells 131,509 shares of NVDA on 01/21/2011 at an average price of $22.33 a share.
Nvidia Corp has a market cap of $12.63 billion; its shares were traded at around $22.219 with a P/E ratio of 34 and P/S ratio of 3.8.
Hedge Fund Gurus that owns NVDA:Bruce Kovner of Caxton Associates, Steven Cohen of SAC Capital Advisors, Kenneth Fisher of Fisher Asset Management, LLC.
Mutual Fund and Other Gurus that owns NVDA:PRIMECAP Management, Richard Aster Jr of Meridian Fund, Jean-Marie Eveillard of First Eagle Investment Management, LLC.
For details of gurus' trades and ownership with NVDA, click here
This is the annual revenues and earnings per share of NVDA over the last 10 years. For detailed 10-year financial data and charts, go to 10-Year Financials of NVDA.
CEO Recent Trades:
- Sell: President and CEO Jen Hsun Huang sold 699,927 shares of NVDA stock on 12/08/2010 at the average price of 15.1. Jen Hsun Huang owns at least 21,117,380 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 47.15% since.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of NVDA. For the complete insider trading history of NVDA, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Sell: EVP, Gen. Counsel, Secretary David M Shannon sold 15,000 shares of NVDA stock on 01/18/2011 at the average price of 23.07. David M Shannon owns at least 154,548 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 3.69% since.
- Sell: EVP, Gen. Counsel, Secretary David M Shannon sold 10,000 shares of NVDA stock on 01/11/2011 at the average price of 20.95. David M Shannon owns at least 154,548 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 6.06% since.
For details of insider trades and ownership of NVDA, click here
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.