Sr Vice President, CFO of ADTRAN Inc. (NASDAQ:ADTN) James E Matthews sells 80,000 shares of ADTN on 01/24/2011 at an average price of $41.52 a share.
Adtran Inc has a market cap of $2.61 billion; its shares were traded at around $41.32 with a P/E ratio of 23.08 and P/S ratio of 4.3. The dividend yield of Adtran Inc stocks is 0.87%. Adtran Inc had an annual average earning growth of 16.1% over the past 10 years.
>Hedge Fund Gurus that owns ADTN: Louis Moore Bacon of Moore Capital Management, LP, Stanley Druckenmiller of Duquesne Capital Management, LLC, Steven Cohen of SAC Capital Advisors. Mutual Fund and Other Gurus that owns ADTN: Chuck Royce of Royce& Associates, RS Investment Management, John Keeley of Keeley Fund Management, Jeremy Grantham of GMO LLC.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of ADTN. For the complete insider trading history of ADTN, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Sell: VP Service Provider Sales P Steven Locke sold 13,250 shares of ADTN stock on 10/18/2020 at the average price of 32.38. The price of the stock has increased by 27.61% since.
- Sell: Chief Technology Officer Kevin W Schneider sold 10,000 shares of ADTN stock on 08/30/2010 at the average price of 31.93. Kevin W Schneider owns at least 17,598 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 29.41% since.
- Sell: Vice President P Steven Locke sold 10,000 shares of ADTN stock on 08/27/2010 at the average price of 31.29. The price of the stock has increased by 32.05% since.
- Sell: Vice President P Steven Locke sold 2,875 shares of ADTN stock on 08/23/2010 at the average price of 30.71. The price of the stock has increased by 34.55% since.
- Sell: Director William L Marks sold 10,000 shares of ADTN stock on 08/06/2010 at the average price of 31.05. The price of the stock has increased by 33.08% since.
For details of insider trades and ownership of ADTN, click herennFor the complete insider trading history of ADTN, go to click here.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.