Ppl Corp has a market cap of $12.48 billion; its shares were traded at around $25.83 with a P/E ratio of 9.2 and P/S ratio of 1.7. The dividend yield of Ppl Corp stocks is 5.4%.
Hedge Fund Gurus that owns PPL: Louis Moore Bacon of Moore Capital Management, LP, Paul Tudor Jones of The Tudor Group, Bruce Kovner of Caxton Associates, George Soros of Soros Fund Management LLC, Kenneth Fisher of Fisher Asset Management, LLC. Mutual Fund and Other Gurus that owns PPL: Brian Rogers of T Rowe Price Equity Income Fund, Pioneer Investments, Brian Rogers of T Rowe Price Equity Income Fund, David Dreman of Dreman Value Management, Charles Brandes of Brandes Investment, Richard Aster Jr of Meridian Fund, Jeremy Grantham of GMO LLC, Mario Gabelli of GAMCO Investors.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of PPL. For the complete insider trading history of PPL, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Sell: Sr VP-Finance & Treasurer James E Abel sold 2,000 shares of PPL stock on 09/22/2010 at the average price of 26.94. James E Abel owns at least 11,740 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 4.12% since.
For the complete insider trading history of PPL, click here.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.