Jim Rogers is long on inflation, therefore agriculture commodities such as rice. On the foreign currency front, he is long on RMB, the Chinese currency.
Using Japanese Yen as an example, Rogers thinks RMB is positioned to appreciate 300-400% in the next decade or two.
Robert Shiller, a Yale economics professor appeared together with Patrick Kron, CEO of Alstom, in CNBC this morning. The two see a dual economy in the world nowadays, with the developing world charging forward and the developed world struggling.
Also check out:
- Robert Shiller Undervalued Stocks
- Robert Shiller Top Growth Companies
- Robert Shiller High Yield stocks, and
- Stocks that Robert Shiller keeps buying
- Jim Rogers Undervalued Stocks
- Jim Rogers Top Growth Companies
- Jim Rogers High Yield stocks, and
- Stocks that Jim Rogers keeps buying