Chairman, President & CEO of Meredith Corp. (NYSE:MDP) Stephen M Lacy sells 2,112 shares of MDP on 02/03/2011 at an average price of $33.29 a share.
Meredith Corp has a market cap of $1.54 billion; its shares were traded at around $33.77 with a P/E ratio of 11.9 and P/S ratio of 1.1. The dividend yield of Meredith Corp stocks is 2.7%. Meredith Corp had an annual average earning growth of 4.2% over the past 10 years.
Hedge Fund Gurus that owns MDP: Paul Tudor Jones of The Tudor Group, Jim Simons of Renaissance Technologies LLC, Bruce Kovner of Caxton Associates. Mutual Fund and Other Gurus that owns MDP: John Rogers of ARIEL CAPITAL MANAGEMENT LLC, Chuck Royce of Royce& Associates, Mario Gabelli of GAMCO Investors, Jeremy Grantham of GMO LLC.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of MDP. For the complete insider trading history of MDP, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Buy: Director Elizebeth E Tallett bought 2,500 shares of MDP stock on 08/12/2010 at the average price of 31.34. Elizebeth E Tallett owns at least 2,500 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 7.75% since.
- Sell: Director Philip A Marineau sold 5,000 shares of MDP stock on 11/11/2010 at the average price of 34.39. Philip A Marineau owns at least 1,677 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 1.8% since.
- Sell: Director Philip A Marineau sold 369 shares of MDP stock on 11/08/2010 at the average price of 34.53. Philip A Marineau owns at least 1,467 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 2.2% since.
For the complete insider trading history of MDP, click here.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.