Tompkins Financial Corp. has a market cap of $427.1 million; its shares were traded at around $40.65 with a P/E ratio of 12.6 and P/S ratio of 2.2. The dividend yield of Tompkins Financial Corp. stocks is 3.5%. Tompkins Financial Corp. had an annual average earning growth of 6.5% over the past 10 years.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of TMP. For the complete insider trading history of TMP, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Buy: Director John E Alexander bought 2,000 shares of TMP stock on 08/25/2010 at the average price of 36. John E Alexander owns at least 24,048 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 12.92% since.
- Sell: Director Elizabeth W Harrison sold 80 shares of TMP stock on 08/31/2010 at the average price of 36.74. Elizabeth W Harrison owns at least 2,090 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 10.64% since.
For the complete insider trading history of TMP, click here.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.