CEO, Pharmaceutical Segment of Cardinal Health Inc. (NYSE:CAH) Michael C Kaufmann sells 87,544 shares of CAH on 02/07/2011 at an average price of $41.71 a share.
Cardinal Health Inc. has a market cap of $14.29 billion; its shares were traded at around $41.74 with a P/E ratio of 17.6 and P/S ratio of 0.1. The dividend yield of Cardinal Health Inc. stocks is 1.9%. Cardinal Health Inc. had an annual average earning growth of 1.5% over the past 10 years.
Hedge Fund Gurus that owns CAH: David Einhorn of Greenlight Capital Inc, Jim Simons of Renaissance Technologies LLC, Bruce Kovner of Caxton Associates, Louis Moore Bacon of Moore Capital Management, LP, George Soros of Soros Fund Management LLC, Steven Cohen of SAC Capital Advisors. Mutual Fund and Other Gurus that owns CAH: Edward Owens of Vanguard Health Care Fund, James Barrow of Barrow, Hanley, Mewhinney & Strauss, Jeremy Grantham of GMO LLC, John Keeley of Keeley Fund Management, Pioneer Investments, Dodge & Cox.
CEO Recent Trades:
- Sell: CEO, Pharmaceutical Segment Michael C Kaufmann sold 633 shares of CAH stock on 12/03/2010 at the average price of 37.29. Michael C Kaufmann owns at least 77,648 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 11.93% since.
For the complete insider trading history of CAH, click here.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.