Robbins & Myers Inc. has a market cap of $1.4 billion; its shares were traded at around $42.5 with a P/E ratio of 31.5 and P/S ratio of 2.4. The dividend yield of Robbins & Myers Inc. stocks is 0.4%. Robbins & Myers Inc. had an annual average earning growth of 4% over the past 10 years.
Hedge Fund Gurus that owns RBN: Jim Simons of Renaissance Technologies LLC, Bruce Kovner of Caxton Associates. Mutual Fund and Other Gurus that owns RBN: John Keeley of Keeley Fund Management, John Keeley of Keeley Fund Management, John Buckingham of Al Frank Asset Management, Inc., Mario Gabelli of GAMCO Investors, Chuck Royce of Royce& Associates, Chuck Royce of Royce& Associates.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of RBN. For the complete insider trading history of RBN, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Sell: Controller Kevin J Brown sold 30,000 shares of RBN stock on 01/12/2011 at the average price of 41.74. Kevin J Brown owns at least 56,947 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 1.82% since.
For the complete insider trading history of RBN, click here.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.