Cadence Design Systems Inc. has a market cap of $2.32 billion; its shares were traded at around $9.71 with a P/E ratio of 19.7 and P/S ratio of 2.7.
Hedge Fund Gurus that owns CDNS: Carl Icahn of Icahn Capital Management LP, Steven Cohen of SAC Capital Advisors, Bruce Kovner of Caxton Associates, George Soros of Soros Fund Management LLC, Jim Simons of Renaissance Technologies LLC. Mutual Fund and Other Gurus that owns CDNS: Dodge & Cox, Richard Snow of Snow Capital Management, L.P., RS Investment Management.
CFO Recent Trades:
- Buy: Senior Vice President, CFO Geoffrey G Ribar bought 10,000 shares of CDNS stock on 02/07/2011 at the average price of 9.48. Geoffrey G Ribar owns at least 50,000 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 2.43% since.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of CDNS. For the complete insider trading history of CDNS, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Buy: Director Donald L Lucas bought 35,000 shares of CDNS stock on 08/19/2010 at the average price of 6.82. Donald L Lucas owns at least 70,000 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 42.38% since.
For the complete insider trading history of CDNS, click here.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.