President and CEO of Spectra Energy Corp (NYSE:SE) Gregory L Ebel sells 1,465 shares of SE on 02/08/2011 at an average price of $26.48 a share.
Spectra Energy Corp has a market cap of $16.47 billion; its shares were traded at around $25.89 with a P/E ratio of 17.6 and P/S ratio of 3.6. The dividend yield of Spectra Energy Corp stocks is 4%.
Hedge Fund Gurus that owns SE: Bruce Kovner of Caxton Associates. Mutual Fund and Other Gurus that owns SE: James Barrow of Barrow, Hanley, Mewhinney & Strauss, Brian Rogers of T Rowe Price Equity Income Fund, John Buckingham of Al Frank Asset Management, Inc., Mario Gabelli of GAMCO Investors, Pioneer Investments, Richard Aster Jr of Meridian Fund, Chris Davis of Davis Selected Advisers.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of SE. For the complete insider trading history of SE, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Sell: Director Paul M Anderson sold 275,000 shares of SE stock on 02/08/2011 at the average price of 26.3. Paul M Anderson owns at least 123,578 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 1.56% since.
- Sell: Director Paul M Anderson sold 30,000 shares of SE stock on 09/03/2010 at the average price of 21.42. Paul M Anderson owns at least 123,578 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 20.87% since.
For the complete insider trading history of SE, click here.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.