CEO of Hawkins Inc. (HWKN) John R Hawkins sells 10,000 shares of HWKN on 02/08/2011 at an average price of $38.44 a share.
Hawkins Inc. has a market cap of $415.2 million; its shares were traded at around $38.36 with a P/E ratio of 17.4 and P/S ratio of 1.6. The dividend yield of Hawkins Inc. stocks is 1.5%. Hawkins Inc. had an annual average earning growth of 29% over the past 10 years. GuruFocus rated Hawkins Inc. the business predictability rank of 3.5-star.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of HWKN. For the complete insider trading history of HWKN, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Sell: VP - Quality & Support Theresa R Moran sold 118 shares of HWKN stock on 09/13/2010 at the average price of 32. Theresa R Moran owns at least 2,765 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 19.88% since.
- Sell: VP - Quality & Support Theresa R Moran sold 2,711 shares of HWKN stock on 09/03/2010 at the average price of 32.09. Theresa R Moran owns at least 2,883 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 19.54% since.
For the complete insider trading history of HWKN, click here.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.