Robbins & Myers Inc. has a market cap of $1.38 billion; its shares were traded at around $41.98 with a P/E ratio of 31.1 and P/S ratio of 2.3. The dividend yield of Robbins & Myers Inc. stocks is 0.4%. Robbins & Myers Inc. had an annual average earning growth of 4% over the past 10 years.
Hedge Fund Gurus that owns RBN: Jim Simons of Renaissance Technologies LLC, Bruce Kovner of Caxton Associates. Mutual Fund and Other Gurus that owns RBN: John Keeley of Keeley Fund Management, John Buckingham of Al Frank Asset Management, Inc., Mario Gabelli of GAMCO Investors, Chuck Royce of Royce& Associates.
This is the annual revenues and earnings per share of RBN over the last 10 years. For detailed 10-year financial data and charts, go to 10-Year Financials of RBN.
CEO Recent Trades:
- Sell: President and CEO Peter C Wallace sold 40,000 shares of RBN stock on 02/08/2011 at the average price of 43.04. Peter C Wallace owns at least 242,363 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 2.46% since.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of RBN. For the complete insider trading history of RBN, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Sell: Controller Kevin J Brown sold 30,000 shares of RBN stock on 01/12/2011 at the average price of 41.74. Kevin J Brown owns at least 56,947 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 0.57% since.
For the complete insider trading history of RBN, click here.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.