VP and CFO of IDEX Corp. (NYSE:IEX) Dominic A Romeo sells 187,020 shares of IEX on 02/09/2011 at an average price of $41.19 a share.
Idex Corp. has a market cap of $3.29 billion; its shares were traded at around $41.98 with a P/E ratio of 21.3 and P/S ratio of 2.4. The dividend yield of Idex Corp. stocks is 1.5%. Idex Corp. had an annual average earning growth of 8.1% over the past 10 years.
Mutual Fund and Other Gurus that owns IEX: John Rogers of ARIEL CAPITAL MANAGEMENT LLC, First Pacific Advisors of First Pacific Advisors, LLC, Mario Gabelli of GAMCO Investors, Chuck Royce of Royce& Associates, John Keeley of Keeley Fund Management, Ruane Cunniff of Ruane & Cunniff & Goldfarb Inc.
CFO Recent Trades:
- Sell: VP and CFO Dominic A Romeo sold 70,250 shares of IEX stock on 10/25/2010 at the average price of 36.81. Dominic A Romeo owns at least 102,869 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 14.05% since.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of IEX. For the complete insider trading history of IEX, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Sell: VP - Corporate Finance Heath A Mitts sold 3,704 shares of IEX stock on 11/05/2010 at the average price of 37.7. Heath A Mitts owns at least 20,673 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 11.35% since.
- Sell: Director Bradley J Bell sold 15,188 shares of IEX stock on 10/25/2010 at the average price of 36.76. Bradley J Bell owns at least 9,096 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 14.2% since.
For the complete insider trading history of IEX, click here.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.