The Jones Group Inc. has a market cap of $1.27 billion; its shares were traded at around $14.61 with a P/E ratio of 9.7 and P/S ratio of 0.4. The dividend yield of The Jones Group Inc. stocks is 1.4%.
Hedge Fund Gurus that owns JNY: Richard Pzena of Pzena Investment Management LLC, Stanley Druckenmiller of Duquesne Capital Management, LLC, Louis Moore Bacon of Moore Capital Management, LP, Steven Cohen of SAC Capital Advisors. Mutual Fund and Other Gurus that owns JNY: Robert Olstein of Olstein Financial Alert Fund, David Dreman of Dreman Value Management, HOTCHKIS & WILEY of Hotchkis & Wliey Capital Management LLC, Columbia Wanger of Columbia Wanger Asset Management, Chuck Royce of Royce& Associates, Charles Brandes of Brandes Investment, Mario Gabelli of GAMCO Investors, Jeremy Grantham of GMO LLC.
This is the annual revenues and earnings per share of JNY over the last 10 years. For detailed 10-year financial data and charts, go to 10-Year Financials of JNY.
CEO Recent Trades:
- Sell: CEO Wesley R Card sold 126,241 shares of JNY stock on 02/11/2011 at the average price of 13.99. Wesley R Card owns at least 1,221,424 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 4.43% since.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of JNY. For the complete insider trading history of JNY, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Sell: EVP, CAO & Controller Christopher Cade sold 12,500 shares of JNY stock on 02/14/2011 at the average price of 14.04. Christopher Cade owns at least 47,127 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 4.06% since.
- Sell: Exec. VP, GC and Secretary Ira M Dansky sold 24,000 shares of JNY stock on 02/11/2011 at the average price of 13.67. Ira M Dansky owns at least 212,938 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 6.88% since.
For the complete insider trading history of JNY, click here.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.