President and CEO of MainSource Financial Group Inc (NASDAQ:MSFG) Archie M Jr Brown buys 1,316 shares of MSFG on 02/14/2011 at an average price of $9.22 a share.
Mainsource Financial Group Inc has a market cap of $184.2 million; its shares were traded at around $9.15 with a P/E ratio of 15.8 and P/S ratio of 1. The dividend yield of Mainsource Financial Group Inc stocks is 0.4%.
Hedge Fund Gurus that owns MSFG: Jim Simons of Renaissance Technologies LLC. Mutual Fund and Other Gurus that owns MSFG: Arnold Schneider of Schneider Capital Management.
CEO Recent Trades:
- Buy: President and CEO Archie M Jr Brown bought 947 shares of MSFG stock on 08/23/2010 at the average price of 5.84. Archie M Jr Brown owns at least 9,514 shares after this.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of MSFG. For the complete insider trading history of MSFG, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Sell: Chairman Robert E Hoptry sold 4,000 shares of MSFG stock on 12/14/2010 at the average price of 10.5. Robert E Hoptry owns at least 177,702 shares after this.
- Sell: Chairman Robert E Hoptry sold 14,100 shares of MSFG stock on 12/10/2010 at the average price of 9.54. Robert E Hoptry owns at least 181,702 shares after this.
- Sell: Director Rick S Hartman sold 25,000 shares of MSFG stock on 11/03/2010 at the average price of 8.36. Rick S Hartman owns at least 230,109 shares after this.
For the complete insider trading history of MSFG, click here.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.