Vice President and CFO of MTS Systems Corp. (NASDAQ:MTSC) Susan E Knight sells 1,553 shares of MTSC on 02/15/2011 at an average price of $45.6 a share.
Mts Systems Corp. has a market cap of $698.2 million; its shares were traded at around $45.63 with a P/E ratio of 25.8 and P/S ratio of 1.9. The dividend yield of Mts Systems Corp. stocks is 1.8%. Mts Systems Corp. had an annual average earning growth of 5.5% over the past 10 years.
Hedge Fund Gurus that owns MTSC: Richard Pzena of Pzena Investment Management LLC, Richard Pzena of Pzena Investment Management LLC. Mutual Fund and Other Gurus that owns MTSC: Bill Frels of Mairs & Power Inc. , Bill Frels of Mairs & Power Inc. , Chuck Royce of Royce& Associates, John Keeley of Keeley Fund Management.
CFO Recent Trades:
- Sell: Vice President and CFO Susan E Knight sold 9,915 shares of MTSC stock on 02/14/2011 at the average price of 45.75. Susan E Knight owns at least 24,273 shares after this.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of MTSC. For the complete insider trading history of MTSC, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Sell: Director Brendan C Hegarty sold 2,466 shares of MTSC stock on 11/23/2010 at the average price of 35.26. Brendan C Hegarty owns at least 9,073 shares after this.
For the complete insider trading history of MTSC, click here.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.