Sr. VP & CFO of Global Geophysical Services Inc. (GGS) P Mathew Verghese sells 2,500 shares of GGS on 02/09/2011 at an average price of $12.75 a share.
Global Geophysical Services Inc. has a market cap of $498 million; its shares were traded at around $13.82 with and P/S ratio of 2.
Hedge Fund Gurus that owns GGS: George Soros of Soros Fund Management LLC. Mutual Fund and Other Gurus that owns GGS: Chuck Royce of Royce& Associates.
CFO Recent Trades:
- Sell: Sr.V.P & CFO P Mathew Verghese sold 4,000 shares of GGS stock on 11/05/2010 at the average price of 7.36. P Mathew Verghese owns at least 38,782 shares after this.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of GGS. For the complete insider trading history of GGS, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Buy: President, Weinman GeoScience Barry Lee Weinman bought 2,000 shares of GGS stock on 08/23/2010 at the average price of 6.46. Barry Lee Weinman owns at least 297,809 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 113.93% since.
- Sell: Director Damir S Skerl sold 46,231 shares of GGS stock on 02/10/2011 at the average price of 12.78. Damir S Skerl owns at least 376,265 shares after this.
For the complete insider trading history of GGS, click here.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.