Catalyst Health Solutions Inc. has a market cap of $2.05 billion; its shares were traded at around $45.65 with a P/E ratio of 26.5 and P/S ratio of 0.7. Catalyst Health Solutions Inc. had an annual average earning growth of 27.2% over the past 5 years.
Hedge Fund Gurus that owns CHSI: Paul Tudor Jones of The Tudor Group, Jim Simons of Renaissance Technologies LLC, Steven Cohen of SAC Capital Advisors, Steven Cohen of SAC Capital Advisors. Mutual Fund and Other Gurus that owns CHSI: Pioneer Investments, Jeremy Grantham of GMO LLC.
This is the annual revenues and earnings per share of CHSI over the last 10 years. For detailed 10-year financial data and charts, go to 10-Year Financials of CHSI.
CEO Recent Trades:
- Sell: CEO David T Blair sold 52,500 shares of CHSI stock on 11/16/2010 at the average price of 43.03. David T Blair owns at least 289,488 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 6.09% since.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of CHSI. For the complete insider trading history of CHSI, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Sell: Director Michael R Mcdonnell sold 5,000 shares of CHSI stock on 11/09/2010 at the average price of 43.7. Michael R Mcdonnell owns at least 8,000 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 4.46% since.
For the complete insider trading history of CHSI, click here.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.