CFO, Treasurer of Lifeway Foods Inc. (NASDAQ:LWAY) Edward Smolyansky sells 5,000 shares of LWAY on 02/16/2011 at an average price of $9.38 a share.
Lifeway Foods Inc. has a market cap of $156.5 million; its shares were traded at around $9.43 with a P/E ratio of 39.3 and P/S ratio of 2.7. Lifeway Foods Inc. had an annual average earning growth of 20.8% over the past 10 years. GuruFocus rated Lifeway Foods Inc. the business predictability rank of 4.5-star.
Mutual Fund and Other Gurus that owns LWAY: Mario Gabelli of GAMCO Investors.
CEO Recent Trades:
- Sell: President and CEO Julie Smolyansky sold 1,000 shares of LWAY stock on 11/29/2010 at the average price of 9.78. Julie Smolyansky owns at least 539,560 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 3.58% since.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of LWAY. For the complete insider trading history of LWAY, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Sell: Director, 10% Owner Ludmila Smolyansky sold 2,000 shares of LWAY stock on 11/24/2010 at the average price of 9.84. Ludmila Smolyansky owns at least 7,503,354 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 4.17% since.
For the complete insider trading history of LWAY, click here.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.