Chairman and CEO of Pennymac Mortgage Trust (NYSE:PMT) Stanford L Kurland buys 50,000 shares of PMT on 02/16/2011 at an average price of $18 a share.
Pennymac Mortgage Trust has a market cap of $302.1 million; its shares were traded at around $17.95 with a P/E ratio of 12.6 and P/S ratio of 6.9. The dividend yield of Pennymac Mortgage Trust stocks is 9.3%.
Hedge Fund Gurus that owns PMT: John Griffin of Blue Ridge Capital, John Griffin of Blue Ridge Capital. Mutual Fund and Other Gurus that owns PMT: Todd Combs of Castle Point Capital Management, LLC, Chuck Royce of Royce& Associates, Jeremy Grantham of GMO LLC.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of PMT. For the complete insider trading history of PMT, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Buy: Director Scott W. Carnahan bought 5,000 shares of PMT stock on 02/11/2011 at the average price of 17.97. Scott W. Carnahan owns at least 17,250 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 0.11% since.
- Sell: CLO and Secretary Jeffrey Grogin sold 5,000 shares of PMT stock on 12/03/2010 at the average price of 17.83. Jeffrey Grogin owns at least 15,000 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 0.67% since.
For the complete insider trading history of PMT, click here.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.