CEO of Cherokee Inc. (NASDAQ:CHKE) Henry Stupp buys 10,000 shares of CHKE on 02/17/2011 at an average price of $18.15 a share.
Cherokee Inc. has a market cap of $152.5 million; its shares were traded at around $17.14 with a P/E ratio of 14.1 and P/S ratio of 4.7. The dividend yield of Cherokee Inc. stocks is 8.8%. Cherokee Inc. had an annual average earning growth of 2% over the past 10 years.
Hedge Fund Gurus that owns CHKE: Jim Simons of Renaissance Technologies LLC.
CEO Recent Trades:
- Buy: CEO Henry Stupp bought 81,967 shares of CHKE stock on 08/26/2010 at the average price of 18.3. Henry Stupp owns at least 81,967 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 6.34% since.
CFO Recent Trades:
- Sell: CFO Russell J Riopelle sold 4,160 shares of CHKE stock on 09/29/2010 at the average price of 18.25. Russell J Riopelle owns at least 4,160 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 6.08% since.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of CHKE. For the complete insider trading history of CHKE, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Sell: Executive Chairman (1), 10% Owner Robert Margolis sold 60,000 shares of CHKE stock on 01/28/2011 at the average price of 18.15. Robert Margolis owns at least 878,087 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 5.56% since.
For the complete insider trading history of CHKE, click here.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.