Exec. VP and CFO of Rex Energy Corp. (NASDAQ:REXX) Thomas Charles Stabley buys 1,000 shares of REXX on 02/22/2011 at an average price of $11.5 a share.
Rex Energy Corp. has a market cap of $494.32 million; its shares were traded at around $11.28 with and P/S ratio of 7.19.
Hedge Fund Gurus that owns REXX: George Soros of Soros Fund Management LLC. Mutual Fund and Other Gurus that owns REXX: Chuck Royce of Royce& Associates, PRIMECAP Management.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of REXX. For the complete insider trading history of REXX, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Buy: Exec. VP and COO Patrick M Mckinney bought 1,000 shares of REXX stock on 02/18/2011 at the average price of 11.31. Patrick M Mckinney owns at least 72,531 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 0.27% since.
- Buy: Director Lance T Shaner bought 24,000 shares of REXX stock on 11/09/2010 at the average price of 11.71. Lance T Shaner owns at least 8,749,325 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 3.67% since.
- Buy: Sr. VP of Exploration David E Pratt bought 1,000 shares of REXX stock on 11/08/2010 at the average price of 10.9. David E Pratt owns at least 22,698 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 3.49% since.
For the complete insider trading history of REXX, click here.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.