EVP, CFO of AMAG Pharmaceuticals Inc. (NASDAQ:AMAG) David Arkowitz sells 2,705 shares of AMAG on 02/24/2011 at an average price of $17.07 a share.
Amag Pharmaceuticals Inc. has a market cap of $386.42 million; its shares were traded at around $18.3 with and P/S ratio of 22.5. Amag Pharmaceuticals Inc. had an annual average earning growth of 91.6% over the past 5 years.
Hedge Fund Gurus that owns AMAG: Jim Simons of Renaissance Technologies LLC.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of AMAG. For the complete insider trading history of AMAG, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Buy: Chief Medical Officer and EVP Lee F Md Phd Allen bought 39 shares of AMAG stock on 12/01/2010 at the average price of 13.34. Lee F Md Phd Allen owns at least 1,951 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 37.18% since.
- Buy: 10% Owner Capital Partners Gp Llc Adage bought 1,000,000 shares of AMAG stock on 11/01/2010 at the average price of 15.87. Capital Partners Gp Llc Adage owns at least 3,723,909 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 15.31% since.
For the complete insider trading history of AMAG, click here.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.