SR. VICE PRESIDENT & CFO of Aqua America Inc. (NYSE:WTR) David Smeltzer sells 12,254 shares of WTR on 03/01/2011 at an average price of $22.52 a share.
Aqua America Inc. has a market cap of $3.07 billion; its shares were traded at around $22.29 with a P/E ratio of 24.4 and P/S ratio of 4.3. The dividend yield of Aqua America Inc. stocks is 2.8%. Aqua America Inc. had an annual average earning growth of 7% over the past 10 years. GuruFocus rated Aqua America Inc. the business predictability rank of 5-star.
Hedge Fund Gurus that owns WTR: Jim Simons of Renaissance Technologies LLC, Steven Cohen of SAC Capital Advisors. Mutual Fund and Other Gurus that owns WTR: Chuck Royce of Royce& Associates, Mario Gabelli of GAMCO Investors, John Keeley of Keeley Fund Management.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of WTR. For the complete insider trading history of WTR, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Sell: Aqua America Southern Oper Chris Franklin sold 10,414 shares of WTR stock on 12/16/2010 at the average price of 22.45. Chris Franklin owns at least 6,604 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 0.71% since.
- Sell: Director Richard H Glanton sold 3,600 shares of WTR stock on 11/19/2010 at the average price of 20.98. Richard H Glanton owns at least 6,728 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 6.24% since.
- Sell: Aqua America Southern Oper Chris Franklin sold 10,235 shares of WTR stock on 10/19/2010 at the average price of 21. Chris Franklin owns at least 6,354 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 6.14% since.
For the complete insider trading history of WTR, click here.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.