Dynamic Materials Corp. has a market cap of $344 million; its shares were traded at around $26.06 with a P/E ratio of 100.3 and P/S ratio of 2.3. The dividend yield of Dynamic Materials Corp. stocks is 0.6%. Dynamic Materials Corp. had an annual average earning growth of 24.6% over the past 5 years.
Hedge Fund Gurus that owns BOOM: Jim Simons of Renaissance Technologies LLC. Mutual Fund and Other Gurus that owns BOOM: Chuck Royce of Royce& Associates.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of BOOM. For the complete insider trading history of BOOM, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Sell: Sr. VP Customers & Technology John G Banker sold 2,341 shares of BOOM stock on 09/14/2010 at the average price of 15.03. John G Banker owns at least 82,388 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 73.39% since.
- Sell: Sr. VP Customers & Technology John G Banker sold 12,659 shares of BOOM stock on 09/13/2010 at the average price of 15.02. John G Banker owns at least 84,729 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 73.5% since.
For the complete insider trading history of BOOM, click here.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.