CEO of Packaging Corp. of America (PKG) Mark W Kowlzan sells 7,000 shares of PKG on 03/03/2011 at an average price of $28.75 a share.
Packaging Corp Of America has a market cap of $2.89 billion; its shares were traded at around $28.16 with a P/E ratio of 17.4 and P/S ratio of 1.2. The dividend yield of Packaging Corp Of America stocks is 2.2%. Packaging Corp Of America had an annual average earning growth of 2.1% over the past 10 years.
Hedge Fund Gurus that owns PKG: Steven Cohen of SAC Capital Advisors, Paul Tudor Jones of The Tudor Group, Bruce Kovner of Caxton Associates, George Soros of Soros Fund Management LLC. Mutual Fund and Other Gurus that owns PKG: Jean-Marie Eveillard of First Eagle Investment Management, LLC, NWQ Managers of NWQ Investment Management Co, Pioneer Investments.
CFO Recent Trades:
- Sell: Senior VP & CFO Richard B West sold 24,000 shares of PKG stock on 03/01/2011 at the average price of 28.77. Richard B West owns at least 163,590 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 2.12% since.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of PKG. For the complete insider trading history of PKG, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Sell: Director Henry F Frigon sold 21,000 shares of PKG stock on 11/10/2010 at the average price of 25.09. The price of the stock has increased by 12.24% since.
For the complete insider trading history of PKG, click here.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.