EVP & CFO of The First American Corp. (FAF) Max O Valdes sells 9,282 shares of FAF on 03/07/2011 at an average price of $15.98 a share.
First American Corp. has a market cap of $1.71 billion; its shares were traded at around $16.37 with a P/E ratio of 12 and P/S ratio of 0.4. The dividend yield of First American Corp. stocks is 1.5%.
This is the annual revenues and earnings per share of FAF over the last
10 years. For detailed 10-year financial data and charts, go to 10-Year Financials of FAF.
CEO Recent Trades:
- Sell: CEO Dennis J Gilmore sold 43,767 shares of FAF stock on 12/06/2010 at the average price of 14.63. Dennis J Gilmore owns at least 557,977 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 11.89% since.
CFO Recent Trades:
- Sell: EVP & CFO Max O Valdes sold 4,578 shares of FAF stock on 12/01/2010 at the average price of 14.68. Max O Valdes owns at least 68,907 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 11.51% since.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of FAF. For the complete insider trading history of FAF, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Sell: Executive Chairman Parker S Kennedy sold 46,581 shares of FAF stock on 11/23/2010 at the average price of 13.67. Parker S Kennedy owns at least 673,238 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 19.75% since.
For the complete insider trading history of FAF, click here.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.
About the author:
insiderGuruFocus - Stock Picks and Market Insight of Gurus