Exec VP, CFO & Treas. of Edison International (EIX) W James Scilacci sells 16,842 shares of EIX on 03/09/2011 at an average price of $37.9 a share.
Edison International has a market cap of $12.19 billion; its shares were traded at around $37.42 with a P/E ratio of 10.7 and P/S ratio of 1. The dividend yield of Edison International stocks is 3.5%. Edison International had an annual average earning growth of 1.4% over the past 10 years.
This is the annual revenues and earnings per share of EIX over the last
10 years. For detailed 10-year financial data and charts, go to 10-Year Financials of EIX.
CEO Recent Trades:
- Sell: Chairman & CEO, SCE Co. Alan J Fohrer sold 100,644 shares of EIX stock on 11/03/2010 at the average price of 37.11. Alan J Fohrer owns at least 82,429 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 0.84% since.
- Sell: Chairman & CEO, SCE Co. Alan J Fohrer sold 43,013 shares of EIX stock on 09/27/2010 at the average price of 34.61. Alan J Fohrer owns at least 82,178 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 8.12% since.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of EIX. For the complete insider trading history of EIX, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Buy: Director Bradford M Freeman bought 50,000 shares of EIX stock on 12/21/2010 at the average price of 39.03. Bradford M Freeman owns at least 50,000 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 4.13% since.
For the complete insider trading history of EIX, click here.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.